Content Creator m/f/d
mohrstade is a marketing technology consultancy based in Munich, Hamburg and Vienna. The company was founded in 2019 by Patrick Mohr and Marcus Stade and specializes in projects in the areas of data collection, data management, analytics, marketing activation and data visualization. mohrstade offers these services in independent and certified partnerships with marketing technology manufacturers.
As a company in a promising industry, we are constantly growing and changing. We attach great importance to marketing and the creation of high-quality content. That's why we are looking for an experienced Content Creator m/f/d full-time or part-time for our office in Munich (on site) as soon as possible.
Role & Responsibilities
- Participation in the development and distribution of new content formats
- Shooting/recording, cutting and editing of video and audio material (e.g. tutorials and podcasts), as well as the professional publication of these on the relevant platforms
- Creation of white papers & case studies taking CI/CD into account
- Social Media: Preparation of postings and further development of the brand on LinkedIn
- Further development of the corporate design and branding
- Website maintenance and optimization
- Participation in the creation of promotional materials
- Photography of office, employees, events etc.
- Support in the area of marketing & events
Requirements & Qualifications
- Very confident, practiced & creative handling of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects etc.)
- Sound experience in video and audio editing
- Photography expertise
- Experience in creating corporate designs
- Interested in social media
- Enjoy building and developing B2B brands
- Independent, reliable and conscientious work
- Creativity and an eye for aesthetics
- Organizational talent with project management skills and a high sense of responsibility.
What we offer you
- Assumption of responsibility & varied activities
- Full or part-time position with permanent employment contract
- Above average salary
- Central office location in the heart of Munich
- 30 days vacation per year
Duration of employment
Landwehrstr. 2, Munich, 80336, Germany