Backoffice Manager m/f/d - fokus administration & marketing
mohrstade is a marketing technology consultancy based in Munich, Hamburg and Vienna. The company was founded in 2019 by Patrick Mohr and Marcus Stade and specializes in projects in the areas of data collection, data management, analytics, marketing activation and data visualization. mohrstade offers these services in independent and certified partnerships with marketing technology manufacturers.
As a company in a promising industry, we are constantly growing and changing. That is why we are looking for an experienced full-time or part-time Back Office Manager (on site) for our office in Munich as soon as possible.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating customer invoices and managing customer contracts
- Independent preparation of the accounting for the tax consultant
- HR administration
- Cooperation in the area of marketing/projects (social media, merchandising, advertisements, content, newsletter, website)
- Preparation and implementation of appointments and (company) events
- Revision of presentations in terms of layout in compliance with CI/CD
- office management
- Travel planning and appointment coordination
Requirements & Qualifications
- Very good knowledge of common office management tools such as B. Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Analytical skills and confident handling of Excel
- Organizational talent with project management skills and a high sense of responsibility.
- Experience in accounting and human resources
- Independent, reliable and conscientious work
- Continuous optimization of processes and measures
- Proactively tackling open issues and keeping an eye out for new to-dos
- Interest in and initial experience in marketing and event organization
- Fluent German and good English skills. Very good expression in word and writing
- Some experience with creative tools from the Adobe Creative Suite is desirable, but not essential!
What we offer you
- Quick assumption of responsibility & varied activities
- Full or part-time position with permanent employment contract
- Above average salary (EUR 50,000 - EUR 70,000)
- Central office location in the heart of Munich
- 30 days vacation per year
Duration of employment
Landwehrstr. 2, Munich, 80336, Germany